Dutch Auction Sale

March 02, 2016

We are very excited to launch our very first DUTCH AUCTION SALE!!

“where YOU set the price!”Pointing_Finger

Dutch Auction Logo

 

HOW IT WORKS

There are over 250 items from our inventory that we have hand chosen for the Dutch Auction.  All of these beautiful pieces will be clearly tagged and at 10AM on Saturday March 19th you will have your chance to purchase any of these items at 15% off.  When the clock strikes 11AM the discount on anything that hasn’t sold will change to 25% off.  This will continue each hour until 4PM when any item that is still remaining can be stolen for 75% off the regular price.  Come early for the best selection; stay late for the best pricing.

 10:00am-15% OFF           11:00am-25% OFF               12:00pm-35% OFF              1:00pm- 45% OFF

2:00pm-55% OFF             3:00pm-65% OFF                 4:00pm-75% OFF

WHAT’S IN IT

“Over 250 furniture pieces and accessories available valued at over $700,000”

Dining Sets, Bedrooms, Sofas, Chairs, Occasional Tables, Lamps, Area Rugs, Artwork & More!

download

download (1)

Click Here to see a small selection of the 250 items

RULES

  • Sold as is
  • Final sale
  • Must be paid for in full
  • Must be able to take delivery immediately
  • All items subject to prior sale

 WHEN

Come down Saturday March 19th. We are open @10:00 am!

The Dutch Auction is located on the lower level. We will see you then!

 



Also in Blog

Cushions: The Third Difference Between a $1000 Sofa and $4000 Sofa
Cushions: The Third Difference Between a $1000 Sofa and $4000 Sofa

June 21, 2019

Is there a significant difference between a high-end and a low-end cushion, and how will that play out over the life of your sofa? Let's look at the different types of cushions your sofa can have, from standard foam, soy foam or memory foam to high-end spring-down cushions.
Read More
Fabric - The Final Difference Between a $1000 and a $4000 Sofa
Fabric - The Final Difference Between a $1000 and a $4000 Sofa

June 21, 2019

We’ve made it to the fourth and final post in our blog series on the differences between a $1000 sofa and a $4000 sofa. You’ve learned how features of the frame, suspension and seat and back cushions can make a huge difference in the quality and price of the sofa you are buying. Today we’ll finish our series with the finishing layer of a sofa; the fabric. You might assume that fabric is less of a cost factor than all these other components we’ve discussed, but like those components that all depends on what fabric we are talking about. You see, when a typical living room sofa is being upholstered, the manufacturer will use as little as 15 or as much as 30 yards of fabric depending on the overall size of the sofa. How much the fabric on a sofa costs comes down to the quantity required and the qualities of the fabric you choose.
Read More
Suspension Systems: The Second Difference Between a $1000 Sofa and $4000 Sofa
Suspension Systems: The Second Difference Between a $1000 Sofa and $4000 Sofa

May 22, 2019

Suspension systems separate high-quality sofas from cheaper, mass-produced models. We'll explore the three main suspensions used in sofas - Web Suspension, No-Sag Wire and the 8-Way Hand-Tied Coil System.
Read More